A small collection of Mojo info...
How much does MojoMotor cost?
A licence currently retails at $49.95 (that's about £30). Normally you'd ask for it as part of a new web design package, and your web designer might add a small charge to set it up.
Is it really that easy to use?
MojoMotor has been designed with ease of use in mind. It runs in your web browser and has no complicated settings to worry about, just click and edit!
What web browser should I use?
Any modern standards complient web browser such as Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome or IE8+ will do quite nicely.
Will it run on my site?
If you want some mojo you'll need a standard web server running PHP5 and a mySQL database - that's standard kit on most good web hosts.
What if I outgrow my mojo?
Although MojoMotor's only recently been released (end of July 2010) a number of developers are starting to producing addons to add extra functionality. Here's a few that are currently available:
- Feeder - display an external RSS feed on your site (eg a news feed)
- MojoBlog - simple but effective blog/news publishing
- Outfielder - manage static bits of text such as email address, copywrite year etc
- Birdie - display your Twitter timeline
- Payup - easily add Paypal payment buttons
- Backup - create backups of your data
Want more? The folks at Ellislab have built in an easy upgrade path to the ever popular Expressionengine Publishing System if you want to change to a fully dynamic web site.